You want to share your artwork with the huge NINJAGO® Community?
Go for it! Please read the rules.
Important! Rules for sharing artwork
- This is very important: You can only share YOUR OWN art! You must be the creator.
- We only publish artwork which is suitable for the young!
- We only publish NINJAGO related stuff 🙂
- If you want to share drawings:
- Please choose three of your Ninjago (!) related pics
- reduce the data to 200 kb for each pic (if you know how)
- rename your (twitter/insta) name to the pic!
- write few words about you and your social media accounts (please send links)
- and send it all to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FanFiction (Ninjago related) sometimes is for older ages. That’s OK. Please let us know this so we can add a note to it.
- please send a picture (good quality) a description of your story, the link to your story and your social media to email@example.com
- Crafts, MOCs, Cosplay etc. (Ninjago related):
- please send one to three picture(s) (good quality), maybe a little description and your social media to firstname.lastname@example.org
- YouTube channels (Ninjago related):
- please send your logo, a description, the link to your channel and a link to one video you want to add plus a placeholder picture for the video to email@example.com
- If you make photos be sure that no person is on it.
- We do not publish sreenshots from the show because of the copyright.
Avatar by Etheram
Hello, I’m Devi!
I love Ninjago®. The story, the ninja and the big love behind the story. I also love Ninjago® FanArt. And I have a lot of joy building a worthy frame for all the incredible FanArt.
I also apprechiate the Ninjago® Community. Without you guys this site would not exist!
I’m from germany – my english sometimes causes confusion when I create own words 😉 Feel free to laugh and correct me friendly…
Hi, I’m Eva!
Writer, singer, composer and Ninjago® enthusiast, with a creedal passion for daydreaming and craziness.
I love organising creative projects for and with the Ninjago® community and to help develop them from the first tentative idea to their successful realisation.
Avatar by Etheram
Hi, I’m Eleanor!
I am a bookseller, who loves stories.
I love talking to others, finding new worlds and new cultures.
My son brought me to Ninjago®. He played it every single day at Kindergarten, so I got curious what he was doing all day. My research showed me a very enticing and fascinating world and as I found Tommy Andreasen “Way of the Departed” I was hooked! I knew than that there were older fans who loved this world as much as I do.
There are trolls everywhere, but over-all the Ninjago® communjty is a great and open place. Thanks to everyone.
This site is non-commercial, but since it naturally incurs costs, we appreciate any support.